New Generation

Sometimes, I have to scratch my head, how can this happen?

Just 2 weeks ago I got this girl working. It was her first day. She was 19 years old and everything seems normal. Suddenly she said she misunderstood that it was her first working day, She thought it was an introduction day! And she had plans for the night. Well after that day I haven't seen her or spoke to her.

What a waste of time and energy. Luckily I have enough of staff, that what I thought.

And this week, I thought finally my personnel is up to standard. And now we think further. Then it happens when I was not in the restaurant for half a day, I receive a call that an incident has happened with my staff and one has resigned immediately. Just when another staff went on holiday.

So now I have to start again.



Reacties