The Great Reset

Haven't been writing for a while. Why I start writing, it's because someone mentioned my blog. Thirst I thought it was a spam or something like that. The person really came to my restaurant, as she said she made a reservation. Thanks for that. 

Everyone will take its place in this new era. The era with covid being a part of our life. What has changed for me? Many asked how I am doing. Well the truth is; I am doing very well. A few years ago I realise that I have to change. In everything, but most important is my thinking, my mind should get a reset a should get a restart. 

I caught myself of talking about the past all the time. How much better it was, like the business, people everything. Was I depressed?  I sounded like one!

One day I woke up, just decided I need to change myself. Change my thinking, change my routine, open myself to the world which has changed!!!! 

Everyone will experience good times and bad times to the extreme. How to cope with it is what choice you make, which turn do you choose; left or right. 

So I made mine a few years ago. As if I know what was coming. Funny actually, I was ready for covid

While we were closed and sitting home, I did a lot of courses. Mainly about web development, 'cause it bothered me that I am controlled by a machine. Instead of I am controlling the machine. Finally I managed to understand what was behind the machine: THE CODE. It is a language like Dutch, French, German etc. So it is all about communication. Like the most important thing in life, communication.

Futher I digged deeper in my passion for tai chi. When I got a better understanding of my body through tai chi training, which triggered me more to find out more about my innerbody; the so called yin.

Now I understand,why so many tai chi master becomes Chinese doctors or are into Chinese medicines.

Once you understand the tao of yin yang you can control your life, your body, any body. By an art like qigong you learn bone breathing, which can truly change your dna. We don't need all those supplements if everyone trains tai chi. And even doctor visits will decrease with at least 50%. You will understand how to manage your health yourself.

Many of staff wonders how I can be so energetic all the time. Although I am broken at night after work,  aging is really something. I don't recover so easily, so tai chi has become more important for me then before. It charges me everyday and recovers my body for fatique.

Yes, I am happy, really I love my family in the first place, my wife, kids etc, my work, my staff, my friends. The key; I think is to open yourself to the world, don't get stuck in your mind. Let it come to you and receive it as it comes, but don't forget to be thankfull for everything what come's to you.

Thank you.


Reacties